Growth Manager DACH
Are you looking for a fun, versatile position within a promising startup? For our Parcdeals concept, we are looking for an Growth Manager for the DACH region. The goal is to grow our websites in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Who are we?
Maxenta is a startup from Belgium (Flanders). We develop successful internet concepts, with the aim of helping people and helping our partners achieve more revenue. Our focus lies on our Parcdeals websites, which are currently live in Belgium (Flanders and Walloonia), the Netherlands, France and Germany. We are in full startup phase and want to continue growing internationally. Maxenta was named in the list of the 100 best startups in Belgium by Digital First.
As Growth Manager DACH, you are responsible for the management and growth of our concepts in the DACH region. This means that you will have both parkdealz.de, parkdeals.ch and parcdeals.at under your wing.
- Daily management of our websites
- Check content for quality.
- Produce blog articles and content marketing
- Maintain and develop contacts with advertisers and partners.
- Search for ways to grow our revenue through diverse channels
- Maximizing the growth and profit of these concepts. You are responsible for the short and long term targets.
- Analyzing, monitoring and adjusting the websites performance as well as optimizing the content.
- Management of our Social Media channels.
- SEO optimization.
- Develop new marketing campaigns.
- Proactive mindset and being able to work independent.
- You speak and write German fluently.
- You master the English language.
- Familiar with the German, Austrian and Swiss markets.
- Enthousiast to grow with an international team of people
Preferred skills (not required)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiar with WordPress
- SEO and SEA skills
- Affiliate marketing
- Startup mindset
- Remote working, while still being part of a real team culture
- Opportunity to grow with us at an early stage
- Learn a lot about digital marketing and online business
- Possibility to determine the course and corporate culture of this company
Enthusiastic about this opportunity? Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org